Jul 14th, 2022
ENROLL FOR CONNECTED SERVICES USING THE TOYOTA APP
- Download the Toyota App via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and create an account using your email or existing social media accounts.
- Add your Toyota vehicle to your garage by scanning it’s VIN via the door jamb or manually inputting the VIN. Your vehicle will appear on the screen and you can see which services it has available.
- Select “Enroll” to begin using the Connected Services features.
- Once enrolled, you can create a vehicle nickname, select a preferred dealer and manage your account.
ENROLL FOR CONNECTED SERVICES USING THE SOS BUTTON
- Press the SOS button in your vehicle and hold for 1-2 seconds
- Acknowledge that this is not an emergency and follow the prompts to reach a live Connected Services agent
- Answer a few simple questions, and the Agent will create your profile and let you know the terms and conditions
It is that easy. In addition, there are no costs to enroll, and no personal financial information is required from you at the time of enrollment. Following enrollment, you’ll receive a copy of the terms and conditions and subscriber service agreement by mail. To make any changes to your account, follow the same procedure outlined above, starting with pressing and holding the SOS button.
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. All set-up of apps for use in vehicle must be completed when the vehicle is not in operation. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. To reduce risk of accident while driving, exercise care when using the systems (even with the voice commands) and obey all local laws concerning the use of the systems while driving (as some laws prohibit the use of electronic devices while operating a vehicle). Text and email functions only available on supported phones. Devices, cables and adapters are not included and must be purchased separately. Toyota tests certain Bluetooth capable phones for compatibility with Toyota vehicles. Please see your Toyota Dealer for details.
Services are dependent upon connection to a compatible wireless network (either 3G GSM/GPRS or LTE; varies by model), provided by a third-party wireless service provider. Toyota is not responsible for cellular network discontinuance.
Select apps use significant amounts of data and customers are responsible for all data charges. Apps and services vary by phone and carrier; not all services available all the time and in all locations, and are subject to change. A compatible customer phone must be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier. As smartphone operating systems are updated from time-to-time, customers may or may not experience issues with the connectivity between their phone and their vehicle as a result of these updates.