Toyota Receives Seven 2022 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards™Jul 22nd, 2022
Electrified models like Corolla Hybrid, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Hybrid and Sienna lead the charge!
The Vincentric Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards™ recognize specific vehicle and trims that offer the lowest total cost of ownership when compared with 24 different lifecycle cost scenarios.
Toyota was honoured with seven Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards award in the “Compact”, “Compact Hatchback”, “Mid-Size”, “Compact SUV”, “Mid-Size SUV”, “Full-Size ½-Ton Pickup” and “Minivan” segments.
“We’re proud that seven Toyota models, including four electrified models, have received the Vincentric Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards™,” said Robert Tsang, Director of Toyota Sales and Field Operations at Toyota Canada Inc. “This recognition reinforces our commitment to continue delivering vehicles with excellent value for Canadians.”
This year’s winners include:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Compact segment
- 2022 Toyota Corolla S – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Compact Hatchback segment (fourth consecutive)
- 2022 Toyota Prius – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Mid-Size segment
- 2022 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE AWD – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Compact SUV segment (fourth time for RAV4)
- 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid XLE AWD – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Mid-Size SUV segment
- 2022 Toyota Tundra SR Double Cab 2WD – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Full-Size 1/2-Ton Pickup segment
- 2022 Toyota Sienna LE FWD – Best Fleet Value in Canada: Minivan segment (third time for Sienna)
About Toyota Canada Inc.
Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI) is the exclusive Canadian distributor of Toyota and Lexus vehicles. Toyota has sold over six million vehicles in Canada through a national network of 287 Toyota and Lexus dealerships. Toyota is dedicated to bringing safety, quality, dependability and reliability to the vehicles Canadians drive and the service they receive. TCI’s head office is in Toronto, with regional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, and parts distribution centres in Clarington and Vancouver. Toyota also operates two manufacturing facilities in Canada. Having produced more than nine million vehicles, popular Canadian models built at these facilities include Toyota RAV4, Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h hybrid, as well as Lexus NX 250, NX 350 and NX 350h hybrid. The company has sold more than 19 million electrified vehicles worldwide and is the number one seller of electrified vehicles in Canada.